Most of foreign participants attending ICINS 2019 must obtain a visa to enter the Russian Federation.
Please be sure whether you need Tourist or Business visa.
Conference service agency Monomax PCO provides the participants with a TOURIST visa voucher and confirmation of the hotel reservation only for the dates of the conference +/- few days, but not more than 14 days in total. These documents are required for the formal visa application at a Russian Consulate. Deadline for visa support request is August 1, 2019.
Pay attention that the visa support is not a visa. With this document you should go to the Russian consulate. After you get the visa support you should apply for the visa in the nearest Russian Consulate or visa center in your country. Please note that you can apply for visa by yourself or through some authorized travel agencies in your city.
Please note that Monomax LLC will issue the tourist visa invitation only after the payment of the conference fee and the hotel reservation.
|Visa support type||Price (RUR)||Comments|
|Tourist visa support (scanned copy)||800 RUB||Scanned copy. Period of providing 1-2 working days|
|Tourist visa support (hard copy of the visa voucher + express mail delivery)||from 3 000 RUB, exact price is specified after the order is done||Period of providing is 1-2 working days. Period of express mail delivery is 3-4 working days|
Citizens of some countries do not need visa to enter the Russian Federation. Here you can see a list of visa-free countries: http://www.visahouse.com/visafreecountries.asp but please be sure to consult the Russian consulate or visa centre in your country.
Originals documents are required only in some countries. Please contact the Russian consulate in your country to confirm whether a scanned copy of the invitation is acceptable for the application. Online application forms are mandatory to request a visa in most Russian Consulates. However, procedures and fees may vary across different countries. Please read them carefully before submitting an application. For most EU countries two passport photos, proof of purchase of a personal travel/health insurance and the details of return airline ticket are also required at the time of application. We advise you to contact the consulate to enquire if they need anything else.
The personal travel/health insurance must be on the name of passport holder applying for the visa Be advised that in order to obtain the visa your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the proposed date of departure.
To get the TOURIST visa support documents you need to:
- Register at online reservation system. After the registration you will receive your login and password by email. Please use them to log in to your Personal area PLEASE INDICATE YOUR NAME EXACTLY AS IT IS WRITTEN IN YOUR PASSPORT
- Book hotel accommodation through the system and pay for it OR book it individually and send us the hotel booking confirmation
- Go to Visa support section and fill in the data required, pay for the document You should choose whether you need a scanned copy or the original one. It depends on the country where you apply for visa. You should contact the Russian Consulate in your country and ask what their requirements are
- If your accompanying person needs visa support documents, she/he should also register online and undergo the same procedure
In case the original (hard copy) of the visa support is requested:
- you should pay for the invitation voucher delivery (express mail expenses) through the online registration;
- please provide us with the postal address where you would like the documents to be delivered to and your mobile phone number
Please note that Monomax will issue the tourist visa support only after the payment of the hotel reservation.
- Make sure that you indicate your NAME and SURNAME exactly as it is written in your passport.
- When you get the visa support please check the information carefully. In case of any mistakes please contact us.
* Whether you will be asked in the Consulate about the place where you stay in Russia, please use the hotel name indicated in our voucher (right side of the visa support paper). This is also correct even if you stay at some other place during you visit, and streamlines the process of getting Russian entry visa.
** Carefully check the arrival / departure dates to Russia which you indicate in the application. Once you are in Russia, you can not extend your visa period without going out of Russia.
*** When crossing the border to enter Russia you will be asked to fill in the migration card. Do not lose it and keep until you leave Russia.